Security Basics mailing list archives

administrator hierachy...

From: "Bruyere, Michel" <mbruyere () ezemcanada com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:03:28 -0400

Hi,
        I've been asked to create an administrator structure that would
allow some peoples (like the technician and the ERP dept.) to access only
what they need to do their job. I would like to get as much information as
it is possible to help me create this the best way it could.
What I would like as doc would be about the user's rights assignments in the
GPOs and the AD permissions structure (what is required to do what or
something like that).

I already have some doc that I found on the MS site but was wondering if you
guys could hand over some more.

Thanks!

M. Bruyere
Network/systems administrator
CompTIA A+, Network+

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html