Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: protect MS Windows 95/98/Me

From: "Robert Reidenbach" <pominciss () greendot com ph>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:10:30 +0800

I have workstations running Win95 on 486s and
Pentium Classics. I use Samba as the domain
controller. Since upgrading OSes and machines
were out of the question, I thought I should install a
security software that can lock Win95's system
and program files to limit users' control on the
system's settings. softsub_m19 suggested foolproof.
Foolproof was just the type of solution I was
looking for. Thanks for everyone's input!

-robert-