Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How can you trust a company you don't know?

From: "Steve" <securityfocus () delahunty com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:07:32 -0400

I think that we might be a bit off topic, Nicholas' original request was
about looking into an email list/newsletter management firm, not totally
outsourcing their corporate email.  I believe that Nicholas' firm would
still control the content and their marketing department would have direct
say over that.

STEVE