Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security Certs

From: "MeaCulpa" <meaculpa () punkass com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 06:33:52 +0200

At 01:52 PM 10/3/2003, MeaCulpa wrote:
True, but ISA IS a requirement... Don't forget that please....

Umm.. according to
http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcse/security/windows20
00.asp , ISA exam is NOT a requirement.  It can be
substituted with the Security+ Exam.

 From that page, under Security Specialization: Core Security (2 Exams
Required):

"Exam 70-214: Implementing and Administering Security in a
Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Exam 70-227: Installing,
Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet Security
and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Edition OR
Exam SY0-101: CompTIA Security+ "

Phillip
I stand corrected... I realy thought ISA was needed... Herewith my apologies
to everyone. Next time I will verity that which I think too know...

mea