Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: removing spyware (ezula)

From: "Chris Berry" <compjma () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:56:28 -0700

At 05:39 PM 5/16/2003 +0200, McCleskey, David wrote:
I am having a very difficult time removing ezula from a nt 4 box.
Every time I uninstall it, it reloads itself during the next logon.
I have ran Ad-aware, and Spybot Search and Destroy in combination with the ezula uninstall. Does anyone have any experience with the removal of this nasty adware program?