Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: removing spyware (ezula)

From: "McCleskey, David" <dmccleskey () polymersealing com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 21:33:33 +0200

Thank you all very much for your replies.

I successfully uninstalled theprogram by using the add remove programs and
uninstalling toptext
and then rebooting the machine.
I had not rebooted at this stage in my last attempts.  Then I ran Spybot and
fixed all remaining entries.
I did not find any stub.exe files after I ran Spybot, and it has not
reappeared after 3 reboots and a few trips
to the internet.

Thanks to everyone

David