Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Website of defaced websites

From: Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka <mfrd () attitudex com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:31:53 -0800 (PST)

There were many of that kind like:

attrition.org
alldas.de /alldas.org
safemode.org

but almost all of them have halted that practice, and now mirroring is largely done by:

www.zone-h.org

Regards
--------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

--- "Alex Wollenschlaeger" <secalerts () hotmail com> wrote:
Hey Jacob,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I know that 2600
magazine (www.2600.com) has an archive of hacked pages. It's not all that
extensive, though.

Alex