Security Basics mailing list archives

strategic security policy

From: avishver <yram () mail netvision net il>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:29:23 +0200 (IST)

Hello,

 I was assigned to a Mission to forMulate a strategic IT inforMation security
   policy for the next 2-4 years to big financial organiation.
 The policy will be presented to senior ManageMent in the forMat of:
   Risk --> Alternatives --> Budget.
                 .
                 .
                 .
 I would like to have your opinions about the anticipated strategic inforMation
  security risks that financial organizations will face in the next 2-4 years
  in the IT arena.

 After gathering the inforMation, I will share it with the list since I hope
  it's a valuable stuff

Thank you all

Avi

<<< You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an  >>>
<<<  airline.  It helps if you have some kind of a football    >>>
<<<  team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you  >>>
<<<  need a beer.                                              >>>
<<<                        Frank Zappa                         >>>

<<<< "Children", I say plainly, "watch out for the baobabs!"  >>>>
<<<<       The Little prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery.     >>>>

SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam,
viruses and malicious code. Safeguard your business
critical communications. Download a free 30-day trial:
http://www.surfcontrol.com/go/zsfsbl1