Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: NT4 Network Neighborhood

From: "Jones, Andrew" <andrew.jones () cre-ltd co uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:27:48 -0000

I used to work in a british Secondary school (AKA High School in the US)

With the volume of computers that we used, and the technical ability of some of our students we found the best measure
was to invoke policy and registry settings based upon groups set up.

These worked well in most cases after a bit of R&D

The key provided by Tim V - DZ is prob the one you are after, but you will need to put it into a hive file for
implementation by Policy Editor.

HTH

Andrew Jones HNC, Net+
Information Systems