Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: OOF messaging

From: stefmit <stefmit () comcast net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:18:56 -0600

I am not an Exchange person, so please forgive my ignorance and off-topic
question, but how would you do just that (i.e. OOF --X--> only toward
Internet)? Perhaps I can - then - forward these instructions to my Exchange
guy, who didn't seem to know how ... For now I am forced to use my locally
installed postfix and control at the client level the OOF messages, instead
of using the "corporate approved" Exchange server ;)

TIA,
Stef