Security Basics mailing list archives

XSS links needed....

From: Isumairu Umaru <isumai-u () is aist-nara ac jp>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:37:22 +0900

Hi all,
I know that this is not a good question but
I am running out of idea and really need help.

I am currently writing my paper on Cross-site scripting
vulnerability(on client side). The implementation(coding)
is finished and it is running well. But the problem is
I want to test the program and want to know whether it really(the program)works. Especially, I would like to know how much it can
protect the user from XSS(cross-site scripting) attack.

With these intention in mind, I would like to find some "enough" links with maliciuos scripts(cross site scripts) ......so here comes the question.
I would really appreciate it if you would post some links with maliciuos
links....

Any advice and recommandation is really welcomed!

Thanks in advance.

--
Omarjan Ismail

omarhi_007 () yahoo com