Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: WiFi security implications

From: "Oliver Rebollido" <ORebollido () fenwick com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:54:02 -0800

ATTENTION
The information contained in this message may be legally privileged
and confidential.  It is intended to be read only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that
any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and/or Fenwick & West LLP by telephone at (650) 988-8500
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.