Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Puresecure IDS documentation

From: -SIMON- <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:52:07 -0400

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training), October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier technical IT security event. Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors. Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. Early-bird registration ends September 6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com