Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Kazza and ISA server

From: Tim Donahue <TDonahue () haynesconstruction com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:07:45 -0400

The best way to block these services is generally to deny access to the
server that they are trying to connect to.  I have tried blocking them, but
got side tracked from that project and never got back to it.  I have heard
(I think on this list) that is is possible to do if you put the time into
it.  I would probably start with a google search, there may be lists of the
servers out there to give you a good starting point.

Tim Donahue