Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Ethics Question

From: Sebastian Schneider <ses () straightliners de>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:31:21 +0200

The article is kind of interesting. As far as I know, German laws are quite
different, but I'm going to find out more on that issue.

On Friday 22 August 2003 00:39, Suzanne Rodday wrote:
You might want to read the article on Security Focus
(http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/179) as this article talks
about a similar situation... "The Sad Take of a Security
Whistleblower"

-Suzanne