Security Basics mailing list archives

intrusion detection

From: "andrew" <andrew.elmore () cyber-south com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:47:43 -0500

Hi,
    I need some intrusion detection software for windows 2000 server.
Something that will detect, prevent, and maybe send logs back to a syslog
server. Any suggestions? Also is there any logs I can look at besides w3svc
logs? I want to look at anything. Not just IIS.

Thanks
Andrew

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the
world's premier event for IT and network security experts.  The two-day
Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals.
The two-day Briefings on May 14-15 features 24 top speakers with no vendor
sales pitches.  Deadline for the best rates is April 25.  Register today to
ensure your place.  www.blackhat.com