Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Firewall options- which way to go

From: Arjen De Landgraaf <arjen.de.landgraaf () cologic co nz>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:39:46 +1300

Hi Leon,

You find IPTables, Linux firewalls,
firewall design etc info at: www.e-secure-db.us

Site is organised into folders, most relevant ones are:

http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-933
IPTables

http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-1539
Tools - IPTables

http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-1577
Securing Linux / Unix

http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-572
Firewalls, VPN and Secure Routers Product Comparisons and Tests

http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-1443
Information on Firewall Design and Management

Etc.
Good luck and let me know how you go.

Arjen
New Zealand