Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Viewing web content off-line (Apache) - default Oracle install of self-service

From: Konrad Rzeszutek <darnok () 68k org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:20:04 -0500 (EST)

You could use a simple Java Applet that would connect to your srever
(using HTTPS or whatever) get the information and display it. Timeout and
basic authentications would be required, but this scenario would allow the
user only to save the JavaScript, but not the information it contains
(unless one does a screen snapshot).