Security Basics mailing list archives

Web proxy request

From: <marino () patchpanel net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:00:07 -0000

Could someone give me a reliable location for web proxies
or web proxy databases.

Cheers

Marino Zini, Patchpanel UK

Pearls of Wisdom from the Infosec Fraternity, Series 4b:
" oh, and leave your computer switched off, buried in a secret basement that
no one, not even yourself knows the location of, removed of any networking
devices, monitor, keyboard, and relocated to random global basements at
indeterminate times, by a socially outcast deaf, dumb, blind mute, who has
no understanding of computers." Real advice from Security Focus mailing
list, October 2002.

I vouch that this complies with the DoD's Orange Book level A2.
If you use this method for commercial gain, please send royalties to me
(over SSL) and I will forward them on.