Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: gnugpg question

From: Bruno Lustosa <bruno () lustosa net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:09:11 -0300

Jeremie Banier [jeremie.banier () swift com] wrote:
Just my 1cent advice, could it just be a dos 2 unix conversion problem ?
If I remember well the data are stored in text file (asn1 I believe)
Try to open the file on the windowsbox using notepad if it output the
file with plenty of black square the it's most likely that the file is in Unix
format.
On the slackware box you should try to unix2dos it.

Or just open and save it using Wordpad on windows box, that will also do
it.

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: bruno () lustosa net
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ UIN: 1406477