Security Basics mailing list archives

AS: Incident Response Guidelines

From: "Kim Guldberg" <kim () bufferzone dk>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:31:45 +0100

www.cert.org
www.nsa.gov
and maby also www.sans.org

Regards
Kim

Http://www.bufferzone.dk
kim () bufferzone dk

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: John Smithson [mailto:why1234 () hotmail com]
Sendt: 27. december 2002 17:42
Til: security-basics () security-focus com; forensics () securityfocus com
Emne: Incident Response Guidelines

Hello,

I'm about to start huge documentation phase on creating Incident
Response
Guidelines / Handling - including creating the structure, creating the
Incident Response Team, documenting the guidelines per incidents - such
as
web server hacked, DOS attack, Virus Outbreak

I need your help on pointing me to few good documents / books.
Obviously, I
have googled, and found good info.  However, I may be missing some good
information that you gurus have collected over time.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John Smithson

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&;
SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8
ishere_3mf