Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Including sharkd in the installation downloads

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:10:24 +0000

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 08:53, Paul Offord <paul.offord58 () gmail com> wrote:

Can you confirm what makes adequate documentation.  Is it just the HTML
file (e.g. tshark.html) that’s included in the install package or is there
something else?

At least the man page equivalent, which is in Asciidoctor format (.adoc)
and would go in the doc directory, which is subsequently processed to
provide the various other formats, and something in the user guide appendix
D, related command line tools (
https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/AppTools.html).

Sent from my iPad

On 6 Jan 2022, at 10:47, Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>