Wireshark mailing list archives

We have a new sponsor!

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:07:45 -0800

Hi all,

In case you missed today's big announcement we have a new sponsor (and I have a new employer), Sysdig:

https://blog.wireshark.org/2022/01/we-have-a-new-sponsor/

https://sysdig.com/press-releases/creator-of-wireshark-joins-sysdig-to-extend-the-open-source-project-for-cloud-security/

As I mentioned in my blog post, it's great to work with Loris again, and he and Sysdig are committed to supporting Wireshark
and its community, including hosting SharkFest. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reply to this message or
contact me directly. I can also answer any questions you might have at our next Developer Den:

https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/202201/msg00012.html