Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Triggering "Windows Build" job

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:39:27 -0700

How long does the GitHub action take to run? The "Windows Build" job currently uses a dedicated runner, which is why it only gets run
if a maintainer submits, rebases or otherwise "lays hands" the MR. We use a dedicated runner because installing all of our
prerequisites, building Wireshark, and running tests on GitLab's shared Windows builders took a very long time. It might make sense to make
another attempt at getting that working.