Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: whois,traceroute,ping

From: Guy Harris <gharris () sonic net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:43:46 -0700

On Sep 4, 2021, at 7:37 AM, Dr Jean-Michel Collard <jm () france-paris org> wrote:

I have a very simple question :

When one right clicks on a packet we have a LOT of options.

I couldn't find a whois,traceroute,ping option.

It's been months that I have been looking for it.

Simple answer: you can't find something that isn't there.  We don't have any such network tools built into Wireshark.