Wireshark mailing list archives

Submitting Replacement Code

From: Paul Offord <paul.offord58 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 17:37:33 +0000

Hi,

I need some GitLab guidance.  The procedure for submitting code is:

   - Commit code changes to the local copy of my personal Wireshark repo
   - Push the changes to my upstream personal repo
   - Press the "Create merge request" button

Let's imagine that my code fails in the pipeline tests (mine often does :-(
).  Should I close the original merge request or does my later push of
revised code simply reactivate the original Merge request?

Thanks and regards...Paul

--

Paul Offord