Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Merge blocked: the source branch must be rebased onto the target branch.

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:06:01 +0100

Is this for MR 3863 (
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/3863) or MR 3976 (
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/3976), or something
else?

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 17:01, Mora, Jorge via Wireshark-dev <
wireshark-dev () wireshark org> wrote:

Hello,

I have been trying to push this fix but I don’t know what I am doing wrong
and what I need to do for this fix to be reviewed. I have not received any
e-mails that something is wrong but I did see the merge has been blocked.

Can anybody tell me why am I getting this merge blocked?

Thanks,

--Jorge

--
Graham Bloice