Wireshark mailing list archives

Season of Docs Query

From: aanchal mishra <aanchal29kaatyani () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 23:42:00 +0530

Hello,
I am an open source enthusiast and have a passion for writing as well. I do
not have a computer science degree but i am well equipped with modern
software technologies.
Can you please give me your top two priority projects in which i can apply.
I may have been a little late but i assure you i'll try my best to complete
the application. I have previous experience of writing documentation but
due to non-disclosure agreement I may not be able to produce it. I shall
try to share a few technical blogs which can certify my credibility/

Hope to hear from you soon.
Anchal