Wireshark mailing list archives

QT installation

From: Lucio Di-Giovannantonio via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 08:21:59 +0000

I'm trying to install QT open source, but it is a mess, it seems impossible to find the open source installer. When I
found it, I receive the following error:

"Your company has commercial QT licenses. Please contact QT customer success to see if you are eligible to download QT
open source".

Unfortunately I cannot enter the linked web page to check my license. Someone can help me to install QT open source?

Kind Regards
Lucio Di Giovannantonio
Senior Software Developer

Keysight Technologies Italy srl - unico socio
Via Policarpo Petrocchi 4 - 20127 Milano (MI) - Italy

Tel: +39 02 923 98108, Telnet: 239 8108
Web. www.keysight.com<http://www.keysight.com>

[Prisma_eMailSignature]<http://www.keysight.com/>