Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Gitlab wiki search

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 18:05:01 +0100

The search seems to operate much like a normal wiki "full text search",
there doesn't seem to be the equivalent of the "title search".

I guess it is what it is, GitLab is a code "management" platform not a
focused Wiki platform.

Is there anyway to get Google to start indexing it so searches show up?
Using a Google search of "wireshark wiki submitting patches" only shows the
old site (and my initial post in this thread), and adding a "site:gitlab.com"
condition gets a "it looks like there aren't any great matches for your
search" and a bunch of links to things other than what I'm looking for.