Wireshark mailing list archives

Season of Doc query

From: Sen K Varghese <senkvarghese316 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:02:50 +0530

Hi sir,
I saw the accepted proposal by your organization as part of a season of doc
and noticed that the accepted proposal was very short and not at all
detailed. I made 3 well-detailed proposals and still hadn't got acceptance.
So I am trying to figure out why proposals like the one you accepted are
getting accepted and mine is not. Is it because your organization received
only a few proposals, or is it because the accepted tech writer is
somehow related to your organization or so.

I just want to figure out the whole process so that I can do well next time
Regards