Wireshark mailing list archives

TDS : TLS Exchange

From: "nalini.elkins () insidethestack com" <nalini.elkins () insidethestack com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 13:49:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hello List,
I have a trace from a Microsoft SQL server using TDS.
Tabular Data Stream

|  |
Tabular Data Stream

During the early development of Sybase SQL Server, the developers at Sybase perceived the lack of a commonly acc...

It looks like the first part of it is the TLS exchange.   I am attaching trace.   Any thoughts on a potential breakout
of this?
If I decode as TLS, then the application data packets appear to decode fine but not the TLS handshake.
Thoughts?
Nalini Elkins