Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Statistics data-rate units

From: sll <sll () disroot org>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 18:50:54 +0200

Hey, it was my fault, it was just a stupid thing of mine!

My computer was in Spanish and average number 1.004 actually meant one
thousand and four!!

You know this bad thing of writing numbers differently depending on the
language you are in...

I'm trying to say this at ask.wireshark.org, but I always get "Internal
Server Error" when sending my message...

Cheers

sll:
Ah, ok. I'll ask there. Thank you Chuck!