Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GitLab migration update

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 14:29:28 -0700

On 4/6/20 12:29 AM, Jaap Keuter wrote:

On 4 Apr 2020, at 01:46, Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org <mailto:gerald () wireshark org>> wrote:

We also have a self-hosted test server up and running at https://gitlab-test.wireshark.org
<https://gitlab-test.wireshark.org/>. Feel free to create an account, create merge requests, etc. If you'd like to
try out a feature that requires a configuration change, let me know.

Having setup an account and the triangular workflow I’ve pushed a dummy change. For that I receive an email that the
pipeline has failed (obviously).
The header of this email though has “To: undisclosed-recipients:;”, which causes it to land in the spam folder. That
doesn’t seem right.

It looks like that's an open bug. https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/16507