Wireshark mailing list archives

Issue with dissecting NR-RRC messages

From: Revathi Grandhi <revathi.grandhi9 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 12:20:44 +0530

Hi all,

I was trying to dissect NR-RRC messages ( eg: MIB, SIB1..). I found in the
mailing list to dissect MIB by forming "exported PDU" from a text to pcap
conversion. suggested by   @anders.
     1.what data should append to RRC message additionally?
         eg: if my pdu for mib is 0D E5 A8. how to add additional data to
dissect it as MIB?
      2.can we amend code to dissect other messages also ( eg: SIB1, rrc
request etc..)? If yes, how to do that?

 Please suggest if there are any other ways to do. your suggestions will be
helpful to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Revathi