Wireshark mailing list archives

Visual studio 2019 from choco

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 12:53:50 +0100

Hi
I'm following the win32/64 guide from the very beginning on a fresh win10
VM. I'm basically at the top, but I hit an error. In chap 2.2.2 I'm issuing
the choco command to install visualstudio. The installation fails because
dotnetfx fails. I've found this error message:

The .NET Framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system.

The documentation doesn't say anything about incompatibilities with .NET.
How can I fix it (I guess installing .NET by myself?)?
Should we document something since this is a generalized problem, or it's
just mine?
--

Naima is online.