Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Exposing ieee802.11 reason codes outside of dissect-ieee80211.c

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 08:11:24 +0100

Hi Richard,

It’s not ideal, but not unheard of, so I don’t see why it can’t be done here.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 8 Mar 2019, at 04:32, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe () gmail com> wrote:

Hi folks,

One of the other specs, IEEE1905 refers to the reason codes defined in
table 9-45 of IEEE802.11.

The easiest way to deal with that is to make it non-static in
packet-ieee80211.c.

Does anyone know of a better way? I need to refer to it in a header field array.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe