Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: IO Graphs wording

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 13:55:02 -0700

On Jun 15, 2019, at 1:36 PM, Dario Lombardo <lomato () gmail com> wrote:

A user reported a misalignment in the codebase for IO Graphs vs I/O Graphs. Indeed there is a mix of the two of them.
What should be the correct wording?

I think of it as "I/O", but I'm an old person who remembers hearing about "input/output" in the late 1960's.  Perhaps
the youth of today think of it as "IO"; if not, I'd go with "I/O".