Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark Filters

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:27:05 +0100

Hi,

Could you at least show the exact filter expression? These are just elements of them, but doesn’t tell how they work.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 25 Feb 2019, at 22:02, Ovadia, Esterina <Esterina_Ovadia () neurometrix com> wrote:

Hello,

I am using Wireshark(2.6.6 as recommended for the Nordic Sniffer) to capture Bluetooth data.
I entered two filters:
RSSI>= -50
ee.54.1f.7d.f2.a3

However, Wireshark is displaying packets outside these filters.

Is there a way that I can ask it to display only Bluetooth, BLE, data?

Thanks

Esterina