Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: German translation issues

From: Thomas Wiens <th.wiens () gmx de>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 20:26:08 +0200

Am 10.08.2019 um 19:59 schrieb Roland Knall:

The main reason why the preference pane did not work, where, that
QT_TR_NOOP did not take. I moved the texts inside the class which seemed to
do the trick. I will walk through the rest of the application and see if
this is also the case in some other places. Right now, there are 13 other
instances where QT_TR_NOOP is being used, and I will have to check them
individually

My fix for QT_TR_NOOP was to place a tr() around the string variables
where they are used, e.g. tr(ADVANCED_PREFERENCE_TREE_NAME).
This also did the job.

--
Thomas