Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Dump forwarding

From: Luc Dandoy <luc.dandoy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:57:19 +0100

Hello

On 19 Nov 2018, at 15:36, luca paganotti <luca.paganotti () gmail com> wrote:

Ok, tcpreplay is usefull to get the same packets flow, by the way I would like to redirect the dumped packets to
specific IP address and port to be able to read and manage this flow. tcpreplay seems to exactly mimic the dumped
flow between source and destination address/port dumped in the file. Is there a way to redirect packets where I want
them to go?

Maybe you can use first tcprewrite ( http://tcpreplay.synfin.net/wiki/tcprewrite ), to modify the capture (source and
destination IP/port)

Then replay the resulting pcap file with tcpreplay.

Regards,

Dandoy Luc