Wireshark mailing list archives

dumpcap process stopped

From: luke devon via Wireshark-users <wireshark-users () wireshark org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 02:10:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
When generating the output of dumpcap, I am getting following formt of the out put.outfile_00001_dateformat.pcap
dumpcap -i eth1 -i eth -b duration:15 -w /pathtopcap/test.pcap  <-- this is the command
test_01704_20180524193447.pcap <-- final file name
command was running since yesterday but when I am checking the status today, it has been stoped after few hours.dumpcap
process has been stopped.
May I know is there a way to resolve this issue? I wanna run this command continously, days or months or years... until
the process stoped manually.
Thank youLuke