Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: TRANSUM Enhancements

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 10:47:55 +0100

Hi Paul,

It works like this: you add new features to master. Eventually master will become the new stable release. period.

Whatever number that will have is rather cosmetic and of no real significance.
So far we’ve created a series of gradual improvements in the 2.x series, and now that a few significant changes are
being prepared, we want to celebrate that with a major version number bump.

But again, don’t worry about it. Add new features to master. Eventually master will become the new stable release.
period.

Good luck,
Jaap