Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Access to the menagerie

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 14:06:36 -0700

On Aug 17, 2018, at 12:25 PM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

On Aug 17, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Darien Spencer <cusneud () mail com> wrote:

I'm currently interested in the capture found at
/home/wireshark/menagerie/menagerie/16341-umts_fp_asan.pcap
As I'm trying to fix Bug 14706 and I don't have enough test traffic to do regression tests
If this isn't a private pcap and some one could fetch it for me, I would really appreciate it.

It's the capture attached to bug 14698.

...found by taking the name of the attachment, stripping off the number and hyphen from it, and looking in Bugzilla for
a bug in which an attachment's name contains the resulting string.

(Go to the bottom of the search page for the *really* complicated search options.)