Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: XXXX: avoid appending xxxx multiple times to frame.protocols field

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 09:53:54 +0200

There is code, that depends on the sequence. It is important to know
sometimes, if it is the first or the last entry.

I could do with a shortcut, but then we have to store the sequence
internally ( which is not a big issue ), but would prefer to have a signal
in the list. e.g. eth:epl:*opensafety fo determine, that that protocol is
repeated multiple times.

I do not like the solution in general, much rather would hae to have
individual packets, but this is for further changes down the line.

cheers
Roland