Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: RTP player - a suggestion

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 21:16:27 +0000

Erik and I where having a discussion at Sharkfest about the player today.

I would gladly help you guys solving the issues, the problem is just, that I neither have captures nor detailed
explanations.

I do think. Bugzilla may be a good point, but a step-by-step comparison between v1 and v2 would be extremely helpful.

We do not want to reproduce exact behavior though. Improvements still can happen. But at the moment I understand RTP
Player is deeply broken and if you guys could provide pointers on where and how it should be fixed, that would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers