Wireshark mailing list archives

reduce tshark memory usage

From: 杜 伟强 <ishadowprince () outlook com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:32:46 +0000

Hello
I start up a tshark process and print some usefull message into my database.
But as times goes on ,the memory usage of tshark has been grown so big.
And I find here are some word to explain this phenomenology
https://wiki.wireshark.org/Reduce%20memory%20footprint
but I still don’t understand about that:
one packet and related information should be droped after analysis and print related information,isn’t it?

And I’ve successful build wireshark soure code,what I want is just some protocol’s field information,so
Maybe there are some way to shut down tshark’s analysis feature

So any one can help me ?

Thank you

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用