Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Does it take a while before a public key becomes available on Gerrit?

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 05:37:17 -0700

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 12:08 AM, Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com> wrote:
Usually adding the key should take immediately. Try on a console window
together with your user-name and don't forget the port 29418.

Usually the following command should print you the version on a console:

   ssh -p 29418 <your_username>@code.wireshark.org gerrit version

Thanks, I will give it a try when I have finished debugging this other
problem I have at work.

I guess I was confused by this instruction:

         git clone ssh://USERNAME () code wireshark org:29418/wireshark

because Phabricator used a weird single username. Since you have put
angle brackets around your_username it is clear that I should replace
that token with my username.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe