Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Test message - ignore

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 09:06:17 -0400

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 3:18 AM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

Testing to see if this list still works - it looks as if there are only 2
messages in the archive for May and 2 for June, and I haven't received
either of them.

FWIW I've been having trouble with not receiving list emails though the one
I noticed was the -dev list (where Pascal and I both responded to the same
question about TCAP SRT but neither of us saw the other's reply).
Comparing the -users archive for May and June to what I've received it
seems I only missed one of the two messages in May.