Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: New file show up once compilation is over in master

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 10:52:28 +0200

Yeap. I'll do that, with the next iteration of the patchset for the Mac
Drag/Drop crash.

While you're add it, that allows the display filter buttons to be moved via
drag and drop ;-)

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Remy Leone <remy.leone () inria fr> wrote:

Hello,

I got this file showing up once master is done compiling:

ui/qt/widgets/drag_drop_toolbar.moc.cpp

Should we put it inside .gitignore?

Best regards

Rémy